Stitch! Did you eat my Disneyland Reservations Page?!?! I waited for hours, bought my tickets, and now this!
A lot of people have run into this the last couple days while trying to make reservations at DLR or DCA, and I have a potential solution!
Here are the steps that worked for me:
- Open another tab and go to https://disneyland.disney.go.com/
- Hide the Disclaimer at the top.
- Click on your name at the top "Welcome SmoreLore!" which will take you to your account settings.
- You should get the login screen and it will ask for your password again.
- Signing in should renew the session.
- Go back to reservations and it should work!
- Keep in mind the reservation session only lasts like 10 or 20 minutes to complete the reservations.
Here's the technical details in case you're interested: I noticed the client gets a 403 on the `profiles` request, saying something about missing required scopes which indicates the page/resource is forbidden. I figured it probably means there is something wrong with your login session. Hitting the account settings renews the scopes required to make the reservations. Disney fix this!
Post a Comment